As Assistant Director of Human Resources for the City of Eden, I manage, oversee, administer and coordinate the city's human resource process and functions including classification and pay, employee relations, recruitment and selection, performance appraisal and benefits administration. I also serve as liaison on personnel matters, which include interpretation of actions, policies and procedures for employees, supervisors, City Manager, City Council and the General Public.
- Over 25 years of experience in Human Resources
- Performed Human Resources for VF Corporation
- Attended Rockingham Community College
- Personnel Specialist for the City of Eden 2001-2015
- Graduate of the 2016 Government Municipal Administration program at the UNC School of Government
- Assistant Director of Human Resources for the City of Eden 2015-present