Animal Control Division

Missing Pet

If you are missing your pet, it is important that you contact the Rockingham County Animal Shelter at once by calling 336-394-0075.


Also - keep in mind that it is important to have a collar with contact information on your dog at all times and a rabies tag. You would be surprised how many dogs are picked up not wearing collars, ID tags or rabies tags. That makes it a lot easier for Animal Control to find you so your dog or cat can be returned.

Reporting a Bite or Cruelty Issue

If you would like to report an animal bite or animal cruelty Issue, please contact Eden Police Department at 336-623-9755 option 4.